Copyright © BeauDeca
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Malice




I felt compelled to show you a new store that Ame brought to my attention earlier. Mascarade has most likely become one of my favorite stores to buy apparel. Not only are they affordable, they are stylish and that's something I admire.



As you can see; Mascarade doesn't just sell clothing. They have wonderful quality skin as well. These also come in different skin tones also. You're getting the skin and shape. My only problem was that I could not edit the shape to my preferred liking. Other than that, it makes a great addition to my collection.




Last but not least.. make sure you stop by and pick up the freebies. The store has a female section, so ladies feel free to drop by too. It's on the top floor.





[Kuroi Hane] Micro Cuts - Ripped Jeans 30L

[Kuroi Hane] Micro Cuts - Ties (4 colors) 15L

[Kuroi Hane] Micro Cuts - White Checkered Vvest + Shirt 30L

Outfit can be purchased here --->
M@lice

0 comments:

Post a Comment