Copyright © BeauDeca
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, June 5, 2013

2013 REVAMP

It's been a looooong time. But, I am back. Happy to be back. :D This is Ame here with some new posts for ya, it's not a lot but! it's just a starter of what is in store for you all. Second Life... I'm home >.>

I will start by saying since I've been back I've been basically freebie hunting, dollarbie, ect :) Which we all love right? The less money you have to use, the better. So, here is a beautiful dress I got as a group gift at !Soul which have beautiful mesh clothes. Although the dress is free, the group entry fee is 5L (I'm pretty sure).

The Mesh clothes are absolutely amazing considering they make my avatar look that much more realistic. Another thing I happened to find that was a group gift were these lovely IKON eyes. IKON's group is free (Thank you) to join. :)

What I am wearing that isn't credited:
Hair - Truth
Shoes - [Group Gift from Gabriel]
Skin - LAQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment