Copyright © BeauDeca
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, October 14, 2010

After a long hiatus...

That we didn't mention to our readers. :p XD We have finally made our way back to beau deca with more stuff for you. :)

personal portrait

This is my newest edit, that I edited specifically for this post. Though, it's not about freebies.. (Sorry) I enjoy everything I'm wearing. My skin is probably recognizable it's from LAQ (Laqroki) and I must say it is the most beautiful skin I have ever seen on second life, feel free to prove me wrong (with pictures LOL) :P hah. My lovely locks are from Truth, but of course who doesn't love Truth. Lastly my awesome outfit is from Fishy Strawberry, I happened to wander in there and find a ton of highly detailed stuff and I'm all about the details. Ope! I almost forgot about my eyes, they are from JM:MAI; Believe it or not, besides her skins, her eyes are just as amazing! I'm trying to find a tad more realistic eyes but so far it's a no go :/

I hope you look forward to our blog posts once again, and to those of you who still wait for us or read, thank you so much for your support! and we are all sorry for the wait!! :)

Skin - LAQ Pearl
Clothes - Fishy Strawberry
Eyes - JM:MAI [EYE] Beads pop
Piercings - Still the awesome but no longer around, Noir Lolita.
Hair - Truth [Lila] Snow

2 comments: