Copyright © BeauDeca
Design by Dzignine
Friday, October 15, 2010

It's getting to be around that time

You know that one holiday... the one in october? Lol yep, Halloween! and I'm pretty excited for it fersurez.

Here's a couple things I picked up because it's october.

pumpkafied

No, this isn't my official halloween costume XD, but I thought it was cute (referring to the pumpkin butt and the stem hat) The costume includes a whole outfit but mine wouldn't rez in quick enough for me for some reason so I decided to wear some pasties and there ya go, all pumpkin(birthday)suited up. :)

whipyourhair

This is an october gift from Willow, it's simple but hey, we all need some casual clothes and I thought it was cute haha. I love the blue tints at the end of the pants ;P

So if ya like any of these, head over to these places

Pumpkin Butt Outfit - Sweeter Than Candy (STC) (Group Gift) 0L
Casual October outfit - Willow (1L)

Not Free:
Pasties - Runo Runo
Truth Lila Hair
Eyes - Negapossi (Glass Grass eyes), JM:MAI (eye beads pop)
Skin - LAQ Pearl

0 comments:

Post a Comment